Here are slides from some of the talks I gave on various seminars and conferences. The full list of my talks can be found in my CV
© 2011 Katarzyna Rejzner|Contact
- Effective quantum gravity from the point of view of
perturbative algebraic QFT
27 July 2015, plennary talk at the 14th Marcel Grossmann Meeting, Rome, Italy.
- Quantum gravity from the point of view of locally covariant QFT
31 May - 1 June 2013, 32nd Workshop "Foundations and Constructive Aspects of QFT", Wuppertal, Germany.
- Locally covariant QFT as a way to quantize geometrical structures
17-19 December 2012, Noncommutative Geometry and Applications to Physics, Milano, Italy.
- Quantum field theory as a new way to quantum gravity
16-18 October 2012, Symposium "Raum und Materie", Haus Villigst (Schwerte), Germany.
- Einstein causality in Quantum Field Theory and Tensor Products of C*-algebras
6-10 August 2012, New Trends in Algebraic Quantum Field Theory, Frascati, Italy.
- New notion of a renormalized time ordered product in perturbative algebraic quantum field theory
2-6 July 2012, 29th Workshop ''Periods and Motives'', Madrid, Spain.
- The classical and the quantum master equation in locally covariant field theory
18-19 November 2011, 29th Workshop ''Foundations and Constructive Aspects of QFT'', Leipzig, Germany.
- BV Quantization in perturbative AQFT
14-16 September 2011, Modern Trends in AQFT, Pavia, Italy.
- Local covariance and observables in general relativity
20-22 June 2011, 43 Symposium on Mathematical Physics, Torun, Poland.
- Batalin-Vilkovisky formalism and General Relativity
15-16 April 2011, Transformation Groups and Mathematical Physics 7, Paderborn, Germany.
- The BV formalism applied to classical gravity ,
28 March-1 April 2011, DPG Fruehjahrstagung, Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Seminars and research visits:
- Functional analytic aspects of renormalization on Lorentzian manifolds
16 February 2016, analysis sminar, University of Glasgow, UK.
- The mysterious beginnings of Everything
27 January 2016, public lecture of the Mathematics Society, University of York, UK.
- Causality in the modern approach to foundations of quantum
6 January 2016, Sigma Club, London School of Economics, UK.
- Theories with local symmetries in the algebraic approach to perturbative quantization
25 May 2012, seminar of field theory group at the Physics Institute of the Cracow Jagiellonian University, Poland.
- Local gauge invariance in perturbative algebraic quantum field theory,
10 November 2011, AQFT seminar, University of Rome ''Tor Vergata'', Italy.
- Impresje algebraiczne na temat kwantowej teorii informacji. (Quantum information theory. Impressions by an algebraist.), (pl), (en),
06 June 2011, seminar "Chaos and Quantum Information", Cracow, Poland.
- BV formalism in the functional approach to classical gravity,
08 April 2011, seminar of the general relativity group at the Warsaw University, Poland.
- Local covariance principle and perspectives in quantum gravity,
08 April 2011, seminar "Exact results in quantum field theory" at the Warsaw University, Poland.
- Locally covariant quantum field theory as a way to quantum gravity,
08 January 2010, seminar of field theory group at the Physics Institute of the Cracow Jagiellonian University, Poland.